Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It Keep Going and Going...

Well, we are still struggling to get well in this house. Jack has not stopped pooping since the last time I wrote, and now he's throwing up too. I was really sick on Friday, so maybe we have the same thing - mine was just shorter duration. I took Jack to the doctor on Saturday, actually my wonderful neighbor did because I was too weak to drive, and they said just to let it run it's course. Literally, I guess. I just don't want him to get dehydrated. You know all this feminism garbage about trying to prove what a strong woman you are? Have a couple kids and you'll prove how strong you are! Try getting up four times in the middle of the night, and changing poopy diapers till you think you're going to gag, then you'll have some merit.

No comments: