Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Library Trip

Wow, I didn't realize it had been soooo long since I last wrote something! Thank goodness I've been so busy. Those of you who know me know why I said that...
Today was Abby's first trip to the library! It was so fun! It was our big outing today, and I have to say it couldn't have gone better or been more fun. We just have to work on our library voices. :)
Abby knew about the library because of Dora (of course) so we checked out about 8 books and she proceeded to read almost all of them as soon as we got home. Just plopped on the floor and read out loud for anyone willing to listen. Lately she's been reading a lot books to lamby and snowman, until they fall asleep and then we have to be "really quiet" so we don't wake them up. Sometimes Jack and I get reprimanded for being too noisy after they have fallen asleep. So, I'm very happy that Abby is such a book lover so far, and will always be willing to make more trips to the library to continue the reading habit.

By the way, I will no longer be using my real name as I have been dubbed "Princess Mama" and "Big Mama" by my daughter, and must adopt my new identity. Thank you.

No comments: