Saturday, December 29, 2007

I love snow

We just returned from our trip up to Washington, to visit my family for Christmas, and it was fantastically wet, cold, and windy the entire time we were there. It even snowed a couple times, something I had prayed for, and that made our Christmas even more special. It was fun to show Jack to my family, and to meet my new niece and nephews: Katherine, Isaac, and Alex. Alex is my oldest sister's baby, born just a week after Jack, and Katherine and Isaac are newly adopted from Ghana by my other sister. So, the grandchildren more than doubled this year! I will try to post some pictures of all the kids.
Well, happy new year and remember that half of all Americans are on a diet on any given day.

~Theresa

1 comment:

The Princess said...

We had lots of fun with you Barquero Bunch! Can't wait until we can see you again!