Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I must have failed in the animal-teaching department somewhere. Today I looked down at the floor, and suddenly Abby was crawling, no, wriggling across the dining room on her belly using only her hands. Wanting to be encouraging I commented, "oh, are you a snake?" "No." "Are you a worm?" "No." "What are you?" "Woof, woof!" We will have to work on what animal movements go with which animal. :)

Jack re-discovered how to blow bubbles with his mouth, and is doing it with great gusto lately. He also thinks that Abby is hilarious now, and laughs at her in whatever she's doing. Abby likes to copy him, so if he starts laughing at her, then she laughs back at him, which makes him laugh more, and pretty soon I'm just cracking up at the two of them. I'm very blessed to have these kids! And my hubby! I'm so thankful for God's goodness in giving us our little family, and I truly cherish each day. Despite the hard work and long hours, I wouldn't trade it for anything.

~Theresa

No comments: