Friday, May 8, 2009

Back to Blogging

Okay, so I took a sabbatical from the blogging just because I was frustrated with the time it took to do pictures on our new laptop. Should be easier, right? Nothing ever goes according to plan in this world. So, I think I'm back on track, and can start sharing pictures and wonderful stories about life in the Barquero home. My children's exploits have gone too long unnoticed by the outside world, or at least by relatives that care about them! And dear friends as well!!! Last year about this time, I was chasing the scary lizard that lived by my mailbox out of his home in my bushes. Good times. We don't have any lizards this year, praise the Lord, or actually any other slithery creatures that I know of, so my spring has been a little less eventful. :) We'll see what the summer holds...

No comments: