Sunday, January 13, 2008

In an effort not to make this blogspot my public journal or diary, I like to choose things from our life that seem to be interesting and/or funny. However, I just want to say that the normal humdrum of life is just okay too, and I don't have to have something amazing to report every time I write. I am thankful for my hubby and kiddos, and so grateful to God for daily-ness of daily life and the chance to live it out.

That being said, I think these are on my wishlist for this year:

1. Floors that are not sticky
2. Showers longer than 5 minutes
3. Houses that self-clean
4. Kids that self-clean
5. Cars that don't have left-over fries, juice boxes, and bananas stuffed into them
6. An extra 2 hours of sleep every day
7. Unlimited funds for take-out chinese food
8. The ability to pick up toys like Mary Poppins
9. Laundry that magically appeared back in my drawers, washed and dried

And #10. The chance to do it all over again, because I will never be able to go back to these precious moments of my life.