Saturday, November 17, 2007

Holiday Hurry

I think I have officially kicked off the holiday season (already). I went to a cookie exchange today, and after baking and packaging 13 dozen cookies I'm wondering why I put myself through such an ordeal. So, my resolution for the holidays is to simplify. Which is why my blogs are going to be so short. We've all heard that life happens while we're busy making other plans, and the same is true of the Christmas season. If we are too busy trying to celebrate Christmas with all the cards, pictures, presents, music, services, etc. then we will actually miss the real celebration. Christmas will happen while we are making other plans. So don't miss it! You can call me and remind me of that anytime too.

It might feel like it is too soon to talk about Christmas, so let me just say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and I hope you have a wonderful day next week. To all of you who will be joining me in the day-after shopping, I wish you much energy and success as we race around to seize the bargains. My neighbor and I will be going at midnight Friday morning, so feel free to call me on my cell if you are out at that time too. (661) 904-3347 Happy Shopping!

~Theresa

3 comments:

Jason B. said...

Hi there "Barquerobunch",

Wow - what a good looking family there. But then again what else would I expect from a "Barquero" right? Naturally.

I love Abigail's Halloween costume and her Diva sunglasses (watch out Dad). And of course Jack is turning out to be some stud! The girls might come knocking sooner than you think Mom! Uncle Jay will have to give pointers. LOL : )

Have a great Thanksgiving Weekend and we'll be in touch again during the Holidays.

Jason Barquero
GO DODGERS!

Bricey B said...

hi guys!! so nice to see pictures of the kids. wow jack is so big!! can't wait to meet him. looking forward to seeing all of you guys soon! well happy thanksgiving! Abigail looks so cute in her glasses!
Bricey

Unknown said...

Beautiful family indeed. Jason couldn't have put it better...But what happened Jason, are you the exception..lol..But seriously beautiful family and Jack and Abigail are the bright future of the Barquero "Regime". God Bless!