Sunday, September 14, 2008

Abby's Words of Wisdom

Plain and Simple:
I was looking at Abby's feet a couple nights ago, and I had just taken off her socks and shoes so her feet were all nice and clean. (Our feet have been repeatedly looking black by the end of the day this summer from wearing sandals or being barefoot, and getting filthy feet as a result.) Thinking to encourage her in the use of socks and shoes I asked her, "Abby, how did you keep your feet so clean today?" Without blinking an eyelash she confidently answered, "By not getting them dirty."


Favorite Phrase:
After my shirt had been carefully and artistically stickered by Abby, she looks at me and says, "You're all set."


Domestic Duties:
Abby: "You want to do hawnzy with me?"
Confused mom: "What's hawnzy?"
Abby: "Hawnzy is something you do with the hose."

No comments: